Hello and welcome to today’s card, which is stunning card made with some “oldies, but goodies” Country Home stamp set and Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder! The designer series paper that I used for the base layer is really what inspired this card, which is great because sometimes I forget about stamp sets that have been around for a while. Not only that, but this DSP is from the Magic in this Night DSP, so this is a win for not only bringing out some neglected products, but also another alternative use for the DSP outside of a Halloween card!
The base layer is this design from the Magic in this Night DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”, it is also the opposite side of the DSP that I used for Wednesday’s card:
For the card front, you will need:
1. Use your Stamparatus to line up and stamp the foliage and milk jug stamp in Memento ink. The milk jug is colored in with Dark Smoky Slate and Light and Dark Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends. The foliage is colored in with Light Petal Pink, Light and Dark Pretty Peacock, and Light and Dark Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends, fussy cutting out.
2. Use the largest scalloped Layering Oval Dies to cut out of Silver Foil and emboss with the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder.
3. Tie the Metallic Mesh Ribbon into a small bow.
4. Cut a ½” x 1 ½” piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink, and use the Banners Pick a Punch on each end.
5. Cut a ¾” x 2” piece of Calypso Coral cardstock and use the Banners Pick a Punch on each end. This will be layered under the sentiment piece.
Adhere the fussy cut stamped image onto the embossed Silver Foil piece, adhere to the middle of the base layer, use a glue dot to adhere the mesh ribbon to the milk jug, and use dimensionals to adhere the layered sentiment as shown:
This completed piece is adhered to a Basic Gray cardstock card base, cut at 4 ¼” x 11”, and scored at 5 ½”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼” and adhere the ¾” x 4” strip of DSP along the bottom:
Isn’t this a fun and cute card to send to someone just to say “hello”?? There are sentiment from the Country Home stamp set that you could also use for the inside or any of your favorite sentiments!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!