Hello and welcome to today’s card, which is a beautiful “thank you” card that is not only easy to make, but will get you into a “fall themed” state of mind! I just love the Flowers for Every Season 6” x 6” DSP, the designs are stunning and they feature the 2020-2022 In Colors, which is a great way to either use just these colors or experiment with other color combinations to appreciate these beautiful new colors! I used the Lovely You Bundle for the sentiments and the Sunflowers Dies for simple accent pieces, these all tied in together for this easy card to make multiples of.
The base layer is this design from the Flowers for Every Season 6” x 6” DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”:
For the card front, you will need:
1. Stamp the sentiment from Lovely You in Terracotta Tile ink on Whisper White cardstock, cut at ¾” x 2 ¾”, and use the squared side punch from the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch on each end.
2. Cut a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock at 1” x 3 ½”and use the rounded side of the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch on each end. This will be layered under the sentiment.
3. Cut a 4” piece of the Terracotta Tile Scalloped Linen Ribbon as shown.
4. Use the detailed leaf die from Sunflowers Dies to cut out of Old Olive cardstock. I placed a piece of Adhesive Sheet on the back before cutting for easy adhering.
5. Using both of the tall leaf dies to cut out one each from the Gold Foil Sheet. I placed a piece of Adhesive Sheet on the back before cutting for easy adhering.
6. You will need two of the 5mm Gilded Gems, not shown.
I first adhered the ribbon onto the DSP base layer and then used dimensionals to adhere the layered sentiment piece on top. *place the two 5mm Gilded Gems as shown:
I first adhered the two Old Olive detailed leaf die cuts as shown and then adhered the Gold Foil tall leaf die cuts as shown:
This completed piece is adhered to a Crumb Cake cardstock card base, cut at 5 ½” x 8 ½”, and scored at 4 ¼”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment from Lovely You in Terracotta Tile ink, and adhere the ¾” x 6” strip of DSP along the bottom, trimming off the excess:
Wasn’t this so easy to make? I found it easy for me to first adhere the ribbon and sentiment piece and then adhere the die cuts behind them, using adhesive sheets makes this easy! I used the four sheets of this design to make four of these cards, this way I have “thank you” cards on hand and I’m using up this beautiful DSP. Since there will be four of the 2” x 5 ¼” pieces of the DSP leftover, you can create four more of these cards (cut a piece of cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, emboss with your favorite folder, and then have this as an “accent” strip) or you can use this for the envelope flap!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!