Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which cute and sparkly Halloween card featuring the Rainbow Glimmer Paper and the Frightfully Cute Bundle! Do you have the Rainbow Glimmer Paper and are trying to find inspiration? Or maybe, are you looking for a completely different style of Halloween cards? Pairing the Rainbow Glimmer Paper with the Frightfully Cute Bundle may just be what you are looking for! While there is a lot of die-cutting involved with this card, it is easy to make, which is convenient since you do not need a lot of supplies for this super cute card!
For the base layer, I cut one sheet of the 12” x 12” Rainbow Glimmer Paper into six 4” x 5 ¼” base layer and six ¾” x 4” strips, which are from the middle of the glimmer paper. I then used the stars die from the Frightful Tags Dies to die-cut out along the top. Note-you will want to keep three of the large glimmer die-cut stars:
For the rest of the card front, you will need:
1. From Black Glitter Paper, die-cut one tree and two fence sections.
2. Stamp the moon on Basic White cardstock in Smoky Slate ink and die-cut out with the coordinating die.
3. Use the label die to die-cut out of Basic White cardstock and stamp the sentiment in Magenta Madness ink. Note-since I cut up the whole sheet of glimmer paper, which will make six cards, I first die-cut the labels and use my Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment, three in Magenta Madness ink and three in Blackberry Bliss ink.
4. Use the witch’s hat to die-cut from Magenta Madness cardstock and use Wink of Stella along the buckle impression. Note-I die-cut three in Magenta Madness and three in Blackberry Bliss cardstocks.
5. Three of the large die-cut glimmer stars.
For the sentiment piece, I used liquid glue to adhere the hat and die-cut glimmer stars as shown:
I used liquid glue to adhere the die-cut moon to the glimmer base layer, die-cut tree, and the die-cut gate sections and the sentiment is adhered with dimensionals, as shown. This completed piece is adhered to a Basic Black cardstock card base, cut at 4 ¼” x 11”, and scored at 5 ½”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment in Magenta Madness ink, the bats two times in Memento ink, and adhere the ¾” x 4” strip of glimmer paper along the bottom:
Here is the other version, I just switched Magenta Madness ink and cardstock for Blackberry Bliss ink and cardstock:
I just love both cards, the glimmer paper is perfect for the background! This is a great way to create a few cards with a few supplies and use up specialty paper! If you do not have the Rainbow Glimmer Paper, you can also try this card with the Ombre Specialty Paper!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!