Hello and welcome to today’s card, which is a fun and light celebratory card made with a few products that you may not have thought to combine! I just love how you can create whatever color flowers you want with the Floral Essence stamp set, so combining them with the Garden Lane DSP was so easy! I also gave the leaves a different look by stamping them in Frost White Shimmer Paint before punching them out!
The base layer is this design from the Garden Lane DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”:
For the card front you will need:
1. Two big and two small flowers stamped in Soft Sea Foam ink, the centers stamped in Mossy Meadow ink, and fussy cut out.
2. The sentiment stamped in Mossy Meadow ink on a 1” x 4” piece of Whisper White cardstock, one end punched with the Delightful Tag Topper punch and the other end with the Banner Triple Punch.
3. Cut a 1 ½” x 4 ¼” piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock with both ends punched the same as the sentiment piece to layer underneath.
4. Stamp the leaf on Mossy Meadow cardstock five times with Frost White Shimmer Paint, let dry, and punch out with the coordinating punch. Tip-use a craft sheet to pour a drop of the shimmer paint (it’s a big drop) and then lightly tap the stamp to get the paint on it and stamp off before stamping on cardstock to get any excess paint off. I wiped the stamp with a baby wipe and ran under water to rinse, then cleaned as normal:
1. Adhere the layered sentiment piece to the middle of the DSP base layer.
2. Adhere one of the big flowers with two of the leaves to the top corner of the sentiment and then adhere one leave to the small flower, adhering this with a dimensional next to the big flower.
3. Adhere the other big flower with one leaf to the bottom corner of the sentiment and adhere the other small flower with the leaf below the big flower with a dimensional:
This completed piece is adhered to a Sahara Sand cardstock card base, cut at 5 ½” x 8 ½”, and scored at 4 ¼”. I decided to add some Wink of Stella to the flower centers, it’s a little hard to see it:
The inside sentiment is on Whisper White cardstock, stamped in Mossy Meadow ink, and adhere a ½” x 5 ¼” strip of coordinating DSP along the bottom:
I just love how the leaves look on the cardstock stamped in shimmer paint! If the shimmer paint is taking a bit to dry, you can always help it along with your heat tool, just be careful! This card really is versatile, can be used for any celebration!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!