Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which features the Berry Blessings Bundle from the 2021 Sale-A-Bration Catalog! This super sweet stamp set and coordinating designer series paper is available for free during SAB with a $100 product purchase! This bundle also coordinates with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! Talk about getting more product for your buck!! Today’s card will show you how to make this quick and easy card, with just a few extra supplies, ink, ribbon, and a punch!
The base layer is this design from the Berry Delightful DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼” (vertical). Note-I cut the whole 12” x 12” sheet of DSP into six 4” x 5 ¼” base layers and six ¾” x 4” strips:
For the card front, you will need:
1. The ¾” x 4” strip of DSP, using the opposite design.
2. Two 5” pieces of the Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon, you will use the Old Olive side of the ribbon.
3. On a ¾” x 3” strip of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink, and use the Banner Pick a Punch on one end.
4. On Basic White cardstock, stamp the outline branch stamp in Garden Green ink, ink the second stamp (this is a two-step stamp set) in Garden Green ink, stamp off once first, stamp the inside of the branch, and fussy cut out.
5. On Basic White cardstock, stamp the outline of the blueberry stamp in Pacific Point ink, ink the second stamp in Pacific Point ink, stamp off once first, stamp the inside of the blueberry, and fussy cut out. I used a Pacific Point Stampin’ Write Marker around the edges to blend in with the stamp image.
I used Seal+ on the backside of the ¾” strip of DSP to adhere the ribbon as shown and trimmed off the excess on the ends:
The DSP/ribbon piece is adhered to the middle of the base layer, the sentiment is adhered as shown to the DSP strip, the fussy cut branch is adhered as shown, and the blueberries are adhered with mini dimensionals:
This completed piece is adhered to a Real Red cardstock card base, cut at 4 ¼” x 11”, and scored at 5 ½”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, both leaf stamps are in Garden Green ink (stamping off once for the fill-in) and the sentiment and raspberries (berry stamp) are in Real Red ink (stamping off once for the fill-in for the raspberries):
Isn’t this a super sweet card? I first started out with trying to “simple stamp” this card, but I just couldn’t. So, I did the next best thing and used minimal supplies, adding a punch and some ribbon! Don’t forget about all the fun products that you can earn right now during Sale-A-Bration, you only have until February 28, 2021!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!