Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which is not only a sweet and fun card, but a great way to combine products from the 2021 January – June Mini Catalog and the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Can you believe the mini catalog will retire at the end of June? Where has the time gone?? Since this is the final month of the mini catalog, I thought I would share some more fun inspiration! The Lots of Heart Bundle, Love You Always Specialty DSP, and Love You Always Foil Sheets are products that I used for my Valentine’s Day cards this year and since I still have plenty of DSP and Foil Sheets left over, why not use them up for a great “any occasion” card!
The base layer is Sahara Sand Foil Sheet, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”, and embossed with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder:
For the card front, you will need:
1. Use the third largest layering Stitched Rectangle Die to die-cut from Polished Pink cardstock.
2. Cut three pieces of the Blushing Bride Love You Always Specialty DSP at 1” x 2 ¾”.
3. Use the large scalloped heart die from the Many Hearts Dies to die-cut from Vellum cardstock.
4. Cut a ½” x 2 ½” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, use the Banners Pick a Punch on the ends, and stamp the sentiment in Polished Pink ink.
5. Cut a ¾” x 3” piece of Polished Pink cardstock and use the Banners Pick a Punch on the ends. The above sentiment piece will be layered on this.
6. Cut a 8 ½” piece of the Blushing Bride twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack.
I used liquid glue to adhere the 1” strips of specialty DSP to the Polished Pink rectangle die-cut and then adhered this to the middle of the embossed foil base layer:
I placed some Seal across the middle of the Vellum die-cut heart to adhere the Blushing Bride twine as shown, the layered sentiment piece is adhered with dimensionals (placing in between the twine), use adhesive on the back of the die-cut Vellum heart (behind the sentiment piece to hide it) to adhere to the rectangle/dsp die-cut piece, and this completed piece is adhered to a Sahara Sand cardstock card base, cut at 5 ½” x 8 ½”, and scored at 4 ¼”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment and the heart in Polished Pink ink, and stamping the heart three times on the cardstock before inking again:
Such a sweet card to send/give for any occasion! I just love the “pop” of color Polished Pink gives to this card with the cardstock and ink! Not only is this card quick and easy to make, but the card layout is a great way to use up your DSP and Foil Sheets, not just with the ones I used today!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!