Hello and welcome to the Stamp It Group’s Valentine’s Day Blog Hop! My name is Christina Miller and you are visiting my blog, Christina’s Creative Corner! Whether this is your first stop on the blog hop tour or have hopped on over from another blog, thank you for letting me share my creation with you today! Let’s get started!!
I thought I would create “little goodies” for my Valentine’s Day, which are perfect for co-workers, friends, or even if your child has a or attends a Valentine’s party! These are quick and easy, which is awesome if you have several to make. I combined the Heartfelt Bundle and the Honey Bee Bundle, with just a hint of the Golden Honey Specialty DSP, for this super sweet mini card and treat holder.
For the 3” x 3” mini card:
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 3” x 6” and score at 3”. Tip-if you use 12” x 12” Whisper White cardstock, you can make 8 of these cards with no leftover scraps.
2. On a piece of Gold Foil Sheet, stamp the stitched heart and sentiment in Stazon ink and punch out with the heart punch.
3. Use the double heart die from the Detailed Bee Dies to cut out of Gold Foil Sheet.
4. Stamp the bee in Memento ink on Whisper White ink, color in the body with a Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Write Marker, and cut out with the coordinating die.
5. Use the honeycomb die to cut out a piece in Basic Black cardstock.
Adhere the honeycomb and die cut hearts to the card front and then use dimensionals to adhere the bee and heart. The sentiment is stamped on the inside with Memento ink:
The treat holder is for a piece of Ghirardelli candy (have you tried this one?? Crème Brulee is delicious!!):
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 2” x 5 ½”, punch each end with the Delightful Tag Topper punch, and fold in the middle. Tip-if you use 8 ½” x 11” cardstock, you will make 8 of these with only a ½” strip left over.
2. Cut a 2” x 2” piece of the Golden Honey Specialty DSP and use the Detailed Trio Punch to round the corners.
3. Stamp the bee on Whisper White cardstock, color in the bee with a Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Write Marker, and cut out with the coordinating die.
4. Cut a piece of Black Satin Ribbon to tie the treat holder closed.
The DSP is adhered to the cardstock and the bee is adhered with a dimensional. The candy fits perfectly if you fold the flaps in:
To tie this all together, I stamped the heart sentiment on the 3” x 3” envelope in Pineapple Punch ink, the bee’s in Memento ink, and colored them in with a Pineapple Punch Stampin’ Write Marker:
Isn’t this just adorable?? This is a fun and easy way to make a sweet treat for Valentine’s Day! I really like it when I can combine different products for special occasions and the Honey Bee Bundle pairs perfectly with the Heartfelt Bundle.
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!
This month’s giveaway:
The winner from last month’s New Years Blog Hop is:
Don’t forget to scroll down to leave your FIRST and LAST NAME and a comment with #stampitcontest and keep on hopping to the next name on the Blog Hop Tour: