Hello and welcome to today’s card, which is a beautiful card to send and just say “hello”! This week I’ve been sharing inspiration by combining products with the Forever Greenery Suite for you to see how versatile this suite is when combined with other stamp sets and products. This really is a beautiful suite for any of your card making needs!
The base layer is this design from the Forever Greenery DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”:
For the card front, you will need:
1. A 2” x 5 ¼” piece of Vellum cardstock and emboss with the embossing folder from the Greenery Embossing Folders as shown.
2. One Gold Hoops Embellishments.
3. Use the leaf die shown to cut out of Garden Green cardstock.
4. Use the circle accent die (sorry, not sure what it is called) to cut out of Terracotta Tile cardstock. Before die cutting, I cut a small piece of adhesive sheet for the back of the cardstock.
5. Stamp the sentiment in Terracotta Tile ink on Whisper White cardstock, punch out with the 2 ¼” Circle Punch, and then stamp twice with the leaf stamp shown, stamping off once before stamping on the circle cardstock.
6. Enough of the gold trim from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack to fold in half and then tie into a bow, trimming the ends (not shown).
I placed the gold hoop on an adhesive sheet and then removed, this will pick up the adhesive just on the back of the gold hoop and will adhere to the circle punch cardstock sentiment. I cut four of the circles accents off and removed the adhesive backing to adhere them to the leaf die and the gold trim double bow is adhered as shown by using the piercing end from my Take Your Pick tool to “wrap” or “roll” a glue dot around the end, place the glue dot on the cardstock and then place the gold trim on top of the glue dot:
To adhere the die cut leaf and trim piece to the gold hoop, I did the same thing with a glue dot and the piercing end of my Take Your Pick tool, placing one in the middle and then one on each side of that (the backside), basically to line up where the hoop curves to adhere the cardstock to:
I adhered the embossed Vellum cardstock to the middle of the DSP base layer (use your grid paper to help line up), placing adhesive in the middle so when the gold hoop piece is adhered, it will hide the adhesive on the vellum cardstock:
For the inside, cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment in Terracotta Tile ink, the leaf stamp in Garden Green ink (stamp off once first), and adhere a ¾” x 4” piece of DSP along the bottom:
Isn’t this a beautiful card that is so easy to make? I will admit that I was a little hesitant about the gold hoops because when you think about it, how do you adhere them? That’s when it occurred to me to try the adhesive sheets to see if that would work, which it does nicely! You don’t have to cut the adhesive sheet, just make sure that the piece is big enough for the gold hoop and since it just uses a small amount, the adhesive sheet can still be used for another project!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!