Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which features the Elegantly Said stamp set, Elegant Tag Punch, and the Simply Elegant DSP! One of the things I love about the Simply Elegant Designer Series Paper is the foiling designs, which also gives the paper that “embossed” feeling! While it is easy to coordinate with the gold, copper, or silver foil, I thought I would give my card a little bit of color by using Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen, which are two of the 2021-2023 In Colors!
For the base layer, use this design from the Simply Elegant DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”:
For the card front, you will need:
1. Cut a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock at 1 ¾” x 4”and slide each end of the cardstock into the rounded end of the Elegant Tag Punch to punch each end.
2. Cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 1 ¾” x 3 ½”, use the flower stamp from Elegantly Said in Soft Succulent ink, and then slide each end of the cardstock into the rounded end of the Elegant Tag Punch to punch each end.
3. Heat emboss the sentiment in Silver Emboss Powder on Soft Succulent cardstock and die-cut out with the die from Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
4. Fold a piece of the silver Simply Elegant Trim in half, tie into a bow, and trim the ends.
5. You will need four of the silver dots from the Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials, not pictured.
Use liquid glue to adhere the two strips of cardstock and then adhere to the middle of the base layer DSP. The heat embossed sentiment is adhered to the middle of the stamped cardstock, the silver double bow is adhered with a glue dot, and the silver dots are placed on the DSP base layer as shown. This completed piece is adhered to a Smoky Slate cardstock card base, cut at 5 ½” x 8 ½”, and scored at 4 ¼”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, use your Stamparatus to stamp the decorative stamp at the top and bottom in Soft Succulent ink, and stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink:
Isn’t this a great alternative way to use the Elegant Tag Punch? With this DSP design, you could use any of your favorite colors, or even give some love to colors that you tend to skip over! Need a card for any occasion? Leave the inside blank and you can use any of the sentiments from the Elegantly Said stamp set when needed!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!