Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which is the second part of my “week of leftovers”! This quick and easy card feature’s one of the designs from the Peaceful Place DSP and the Welcoming Window Bundle! While I used this card to restock my birthday card stash, this can easily be for any occasion with your favorite sentiments! On top of all that, you use up a whole 12” x 12” sheet of the designer series paper to make six pretty cards, which we want to use up our paper and not hoard it because there are so many new beautiful and fun designer series papers coming out next week with the launch of the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog!
The base layer is this design from the Peaceful Place DSP, cut into six 4” x 5 ¼” pieces and six ¾” x 4” strips (for the inside of the card):
For the rest of the card front, you will need:
1. Cut a 4”x 2 ¾” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the window frame in Crumb Cake ink, the small pot in Smoky Slate ink, and the leaf stamp on top of one small pot in Mint Macaron ink.
2. Cut a 4 ¼” x 3” piece of Mint Macaron cardstock and emboss with the checks folder from the Checks & Dots Embossing Folders. This will be layered under the above piece.
3. On Basic White cardstock, stamp the large pot in Smoky Slate ink, the larger bouquet stamp in Mint Macaron ink, the coordinating second stamp flowers in Petal Pink ink, and die-cut both out with the coordinating Window Flower Box Dies.
4. Spritz a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock with water and use the ledge embossing die to die-cut out.
5. You will need three of the 5mm Matte Black Dots, not pictured.
Use mini dimensionals to adhere the die-cut ledge centered at the bottom of the stamped window frame, adhere the die-cut flowerpot and die-cut bouquet together, place a dimensional behind the bouquet to adhere as shown to the die-cut ledge, and place the three 5mm Matte Black Dots as shown. This piece is adhered to the embossed Mint Macaron cardstock, use dimensionals to adhere this to the DSP base layer, and this completed piece is adhered to a Mint Macaron cardstock card base, cut at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment in Mint Macaron ink, and adhere the ¾” x 4” strip of DSP along the bottom:
For the coordinating envelope, I stamped the bouquet and the flowerpot in Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, and Smoky Slate inks, the same colors as the one on the card front:
And there you go, six quick and easy cards with coordinating envelopes ready for any occasion! This card is perfect for using the Stampin’ Up! Mini Cut & Emboss Machine, which takes up minimal space in your crafting area!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!