Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which is a beautiful fall themed card made with the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle, Daisy Lane stamp set, and both of the Daisy Punches! The inspiration for this card is dried flowers and what a fun way to make that into a card than with sunflowers and daisies! While this may seem like a lot to make, it really is so very easy and great for any occasion!
The base layer is this design from the In Good Taste DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”:
For the card front, you will need:
1. Use the large sunflower stamp to stamp in Soft Suede ink on Crumb Cake cardstock, die-cut out with the coordinating die.
2. Use the large detailed sunflower die to die-cut from Soft Suede cardstock.
3. Use both of the leaf dies from Sunflowers Dies to die-cut from gold brushed metallic cardstock.
4. Use the medium daisy stamp to stamp in Crumb Cake ink on Sahara Sand cardstock three times, punch out with the Medium Daisy Punch, and choose one to be the top, coloring in the center with Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends and Wink of Stella.
5. Use the large daisy stamp to stamp in Soft Suede ink on Sahara Sand cardstock three times, punch out with the Daisy Punch, and choose one to be the top, coloring in the center with Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends and Wink of Stella.
6. Place enough Adhesive Sheet on the back of Mossy Meadow cardstock and use the detailed leaf die from Sunflowers Dies to cut out two leaves.
I used liquid glue to adhere the daisy punch pieces together and on the center of the Soft Suede detailed sunflower die-cut. I then used my Wink of Stella on the middle of the sunflower:
After deciding the placement of all the pieces, I used some adhesive on the DSP base layer for the metallic die-cuts, liquid glue for the sunflower, and removed the adhesive backing for the leaves, placing them as shown:
I used liquid glue to adhere the medium daisy in the upper left corner, with the petals under the sunflower, and dimensionals to adhere the large daisy in the bottom left corner:
This completed piece is adhered to a Merry Merlot cardstock card base, cut at 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment from Celebrate Sunflowers in Merry Merlot ink, and adhere the ¾” x 4” strip of DSP along the bottom:
Such a beautiful and easy card to make! You can easily change the sentiment to use this for any occasion, I thought the sentiment fit perfectly with the card front! If you want the daisy petals to not lay flat, use your bone folder and “curl” just the tips, being careful not to tear the cardstock.
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!