Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which is another fun card featuring the A Cut Above stamp set, paired with the Dandy Garden 6” x 6” DSP! Before I even began to make this card, I really wanted to see if I had any DSP that I could use with this stamp set that was not black and white. So, when I saw the dandelion design from the Dandy Garden DSP, it gave me a little chuckle…lawnmower and dandelions! You also get to see how I used the new Tailor Made Tags Dies from the Annual Catalog for this easy card that is perfect for your masculine cards!
The base layer is this design from the Dandy Garden 6” x 6” DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼” (make sure the design is horizontal):
For the card front, you will need:
1. Using the opposite side design from the 2” strip of DSP, use the second largest squared Tailor Made Tags Die to die-cut out.
2. Use the third largest squared Tailor Made Tags die to die-cut from Basic White cardstock and use Mossy Meadow ink to ink only the lower half of the lawnmower man stamp and stamp on the die-cut cardstock.
3. Place a small piece of adhesive sheet on the back of Gold Foil Sheet and use the coordinating reinforcement die for the squared tags to die-cut out.
4. Use the small flagged die from Tasteful Labels to die-cut from Bumblebee cardstock.
5. Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink on Basic White cardstock and use the large circle die from Tasteful Labels to die-cut out.
6. Cut a 4” piece of Mossy Meadow Braided Linen Trim.
Remove the adhesive backing from the die-cut reinforcement, adhere to the Basic White die-cut tag, adhere the Basic White die-cut tag to the DSP die-cut tag as shown, and fold the trim in half, loop through the tag hole, and thread the ends through the loop, pulling to secure and trimming the linen trim with snips. The die-cut circle sentiment piece is adhered to the middle of the Bunblebee flagged die-cut:
The layered die-cuts are adhered to the DSP base layer as shown and then the base layer is adhered to a Mossy Meadow cardstock card base, cut aqt 5 ½” x 8 ½”, and scored at 4 ¼”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, ink part of the lawnmower man in Mossy Meadow ink and stamp in the corner, and I used my Stamparatus to line up both sentiments to stamp in Mossy Meadow ink. I also changed the sentiment so you can use this for either Father’s Day or a birthday:
Who’d have thought you could make a Father’s Day card with the Dandy Garden DSP?? This was such a super easy card to make using both the Tasteful Labels and Tailor Made Tags Dies with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine!! Even thought my Bumblebee Trinkets are on backorder right now, these would be a super cute embellishment to add to this card!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!