Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which is another quick and easy card featuring the Country Bouquet Bundle and the Dandy Designs DSP! I also used the new Cane Weave 3D Embossing folder from the 2023 January – April Mini Catalog, which is stunning! Whenever a new catalog launches, I try to get at least one new embossing folder from that catalog and from this catalog, it was a toss-up between the Cane Weave 3D and the Metal Plate 3D Embossing Folders, and I’m so glad I chose the Cane Weave! I thought the Cane Weave 3D EF complimented the design from the DSP that I used for the card front base layer and keeping with the quick and easy theme, I incorporated the Lasting Label Punch with the Country Bouquet Punch for this super cute Valentine’s Day card that you can send or hand out to anyone!
The base layer for the card front is this design from the Dandy Designs DSP, cut into six 4” x 5 ¼” base layers and six ¾” x 4” strips for the inside of the card:
For the rest of the card front, you will need:
1. Cut a 4” x 2 ¾” piece of Real Red cardstock, spritz lightly with water, and emboss with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder.
2. Use the Lasting Label Punch to punch out of Very Vanilla cardstock and stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner in Real Red ink.
3. On Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the double heart stamp in Petal Pink ink, stamp the outline heart stamp in Real Red ink, and use the Country Bouquet Punch to punch out. Tip-if you cut a 1 ½” vertical strip of cardstock, that is wide enough for the hearts to be punched out and not waste cardstock.
4. Cut a 1 ½” vertical strip of brushed Rose Gold Specialty Paper and use the Country Bouquet Punch to punch out the two hearts.
5. You will need three of the 3mm Rhinestone Basic Jewels, not pictured.
To assemble the card front, adhere the Very Vanilla Lasting Label Punch-out to the middle of the Real Red embossed cardstock, adhere the two large hearts as shown, use mini dimensionals to adhere the two small hearts as shown, place the three rhinestones on the embossed Real Red cardstock, use dimensionals to adhere this piece to the center of the DSP base layer, and this completed piece is adhered to a Crumb Cake cardstock card base, cut at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment in Real Red ink, and adhere the ¾” x 6” strip of DSP along the left side:
For the coordinating Very Vanilla Medium Envelope, stamp the outline heart two times in Real Red ink as shown:
What a cute and easy Valentine’s Day card! This card is another great way the Dandy Designs DSP can be used as a Valentine’s Day card. Don’t forget, you can earn this DSP for FREE now thru February 28th, 2023 with a qualifying $100 (USD) product purchase during Sale-A-Bration!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!