Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which is a quick and easy card featuring products from the Annual Catalog and the new Mini Catalog! It’s always fun to experiment with stamps, ink, paper, and embellishments to create fun and unique cards! Since the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set does not have any stamp sentiments, this is the perfect way to combine sentiments from another stamp set. I chose to use sentiments from the Elegantly Said stamp set because any of the sentiments would work perfectly for this card. To keep with the easy theme of this card, you only need one ink pad, two layering dies, some ribbon, and a few metallic pearls.
The base layer for the card front is this design from the Heart & Home 12” x 12” DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”, and you will also need a ¾” x 4” strip for the inside of the card:
For the rest of the card front, you will need:
1. A 2 ½” x 5” piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock.
2. On a piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp this image from Amazing Silhouettes in Just Jade ink and trim down to a 2 ¼” x 4 ¾” piece, I found it easier to first stamp and then cut the cardstock. This will be layered on the above cardstock piece.
3. A 6” piece of the Just Jade gingham ribbon from Flowers for Every Season Combo Pack.
4. Use the larger circle die from Tasteful Labels to die-cut from Just Jade cardstock.
5. On Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment from Elegantly Said in Just Jade ink and just the smaller circle die from Tasteful Labels to die-cut out. This will be layered on the above die-cut circle.
6. Three of the silver Metallic Pearls, not shown.
I first adhered the ends of the ribbon to the back of the DSP base layer as shown, adhered the Soft Sea Foam and stamped image layer over the ribbon to the left side, used dimensionals to adhere the layered die-cut circle sentiment, and placed the three silver Metallic Pearls as shown. This completed piece is adhered to a Basic Gray cardstock card base, cut at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment in Just Jade ink, and adhere the ¾” x 4” strip of DSP along the bottom:
What a quick and easy card to make! If you are looking to make multiples to have on hand, you can make six of these cards from one sheet of DSP and leave the inside blank so you can stamp your sentiment as needed! If you do not have the Tasteful Labels Dies, you can easily substitute with some of the retired circle and scalloped circle punches or even the current Layering Circles Dies! Don’t forget, now thru March 31st, 2022, the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and select bundles are 20% off!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!