Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which is a lovely all occasions card featuring products from the Heart & Home Suite! Let’s face it, it’s always nice to make a quick and simple card that doesn’t look so quick and simple! After my last blog post featuring six cards, today was going to be an easy day! The Blessings of Home Bundle is perfect for today’s card because I was able to keep the “quick and simple” theme by just using two of the stamps and a little bit of coloring!
The base layer for the card front is this design from the Heart & Home DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”, and I used a Blending Brush with Misty Moonlight ink around the edges:
For the rest of the card front, you will need:
1. Cut a 3 ½” x 3 ½” piece of Basic White cardstock, spritz with water, and emboss with the Timeworn Type 3D EF. You will use the de-bossed side of the cardstock.
2. One Misty Moonlight Heart & Home Doily.
3. Stamp the flower stamp in Memento ink on Basic White cardstock, color the leaves and stems in Light & Dark Soft Sea Foam, the flower petals in Light & Dark Balmy Blue, and flower centers in Light & Dark So Saffron Stampin’ Blends. This is die-cut out with the coordinating die.
4. Use about a 16” piece of Denim Ribbon to tie into a knot around the base layer DSP.
5. Three of the black Classic Matte Dots, not pictured.
Adhere the de-bossed side of the cardstock just slightly away from the edge of the base layer DSP, tie the Denim Ribbon into a knot and trim the ends, adhere the die-cut flower to the middle of the doily, and use dimensionals to adhere over the ribbon. This piece is adhered to a Misty Moonlight cardstock card base, cut at 4 ¼” x 11” and scored at 5 ½”, and place the matte dots as shown:
For the inside, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink, and adhere the ¾” x 4” strip of DSP along the bottom:
For the coordinating envelope, just stamp the flower stamp in the corner using Misty Moonlight ink:
I just love how this quick and easy card turned out! You can easily make six of these cards using this 12” x 12” design from the Heart & Home DSP! If you want to make this even easier, skip coloring the flowers for the card front and just stamp it in Misty Moonlight ink and die-cut out!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!