Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which features the new Sale-A-Bration Host stamp set, In Your Words, along with the Forever Fern stamp set and Forever Flourishing Dies! The In Your Words Host stamp set can be earned for free from the second release SAB brochure with a qualifying order of $300 (USD) or more, now thru September 30th! So, on top of all the other free products you can earn, you would also earn this awesome stamp set! I really like the sentiments and why not share a simple card to make that you can send out to let that special someone know that you are thinking of them?
The base layer for the card front, is this design from the Pattern Party 12” x 12” DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”:
For the rest of the card front, you will need:
1. Use the large detail leaf die from Forever Flourishing to die-cut from Evening Evergreen cardstock.
2. Use the second largest detail leaf die from Forever Flourishing to die-cut from Fresh Freesia cardstock.
3. Use the small detail leaf die from Forever Flourishing to die-cut from Polished Pink cardstock.
4. Cut a piece of the Metallic Mesh Ribbon about 6” and tie the middle into a knot.
5. Heat emboss the sentiment from In Your Words in Silver Emboss Powder on Basic White cardstock and die-cut out with the shaped die from Tasteful Labels.
6. You will need one each of the 4mm 2021-2023 In Color Jewels in Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, and Evening Evergreen, not pictured.
Place the Metallic Mesh Ribbon on the lower part of the base layer DSP as shown, adhering the ends to the back of the DSP:
Use liquid glue to adhere the bottom ends of the die-cut leaves to the DSP base layer as shown, dimensionals are used to adhere the die-cut sentiment over the mesh ribbon, place the three 4mm In Color Jewels as shown, and adhere this completed piece to an Evening Evergreen cardstock card base, cut at 5 ½” x 8 ½”, and scored at 4 ¼”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment from Forever Fern in Evening Evergreen ink, and adhere a ¾” x 4” strip of DSP along the bottom:
Don’t you love this stamp set? I finally was able to use the sentiment from Forever Fern on the inside, I thought it paired nicely! Since this card is so easy to make, you could make multiples of the same colors I used, or you can make a few in different colors! With the base layer DSP in black and white, any color combination will work!!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!