Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which is a fun and easy card featuring the Welcoming Window Bundle! Sadly, I’ve had this bundle since January and this is the first time I’ve played with it! This is going to be my featured bundle for my Mother’s Day cards, so I thought it’s high time that I get the beautiful set out and make some pretty cards. This way, it will give me idea’s and inspiration for my Mother’s Day cards, which is right around the corner!
The base layer is Gray Granite cardstock, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”, embossed with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, and I used the brick stamp to randomly stamp it in Gray Granite ink on the embossed cardstock:
For the card front, you will need:
1. Using Bermuda Bay ink, use the shutter stamp to stamp twice on Pool Party cardstock and use the coordinating dies to die-cut out.
2. The window stamp is stamped in Gray Granite ink on Basic White cardstock and die-cut out with the coordinating die. The flower pot is stamped in Cinnamon Cider ink and the leaf stamp is stamped two times in Pear Pizzazz ink. This was a “happy accident” as I didn’t line the stamp up with the pot right, so I had to stamp it again.
3. The pitcher is stamped in Cinnamon Cider in on Basic White cardstock and die-cut out with the coordinating die.
4. The flowers are stamped in Pear Pizzazz and Magenta Madness ink on Basic White cardstock, I used a little bit of Wink of Stella on the Magenta Madness flowers, and die-cut out with the coordinating die.
5. The sentiment is heat embossed in White Emboss Powder on Basic Black cardstock and I used the smallest Layering Squares Die, turned 45 degrees, to die-cut out.
Using liquid glue, I adhered the shutters and window die-cuts in the upper left-hand corner, the pitcher as shown along the bottom right side, and mini dimensionals to adhere the flower die-cut over the pitcher and the sentiment as shown:
This completed piece is adhered to a Pool Party cardstock card base, cut at 5 ½” x 8 ½”, and scored at 4 ¼”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Basic White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment in Gray Granite ink, and the flower pot in Cinnamon Cider, Pear Pizzazz, and Magenta Madness inks, with Wink of Stella on the Magenta Madness flowers:
Isn’t this a sweet stamp and die bundle?? I just love how the pot and pitcher look using Cinnamon Cider ink, just like the terracotta pots you find at garden stores and nurseries. When I sat down to create this card, I only started with knowing I wanted to incorporate the embossing folder with the Gray Granite, Bermuda Bay and Pool Party colors, then just experimenting with everything else!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!