Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which is a quick and easy Fall themed card featuring the My Meadow stamp set! My husband and I recently spent a few days in the Blue Ridge Mountains here in Virginia and the colors of the tree foliage are not quite at their peak, but are still turning beautiful colors! So, this inspired me to make to make today’s card with the My Meadow stamp set, which is very easy to duplicate with your Stamparatus!
The base layer is this design from the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”:
For the card front, you will need:
1. Cut a 3 ¼” x 4 ½” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to create the scenery, instructions are below.
2. Cut a 3 3/8” x 4 5/8” piece of Early Espresso cardstock, this will be layered under the Very Vanilla scenery.
3. Cut a ¾” x 3” piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the sentiment from Lovely You in Early Espresso ink, and use the Banner Pick a Punch on each end.
4. Cut a 1” x 3 ½” piece of Cajun Craze cardstock and use the Banner Pick a Punch on each end, this will be layered under the above sentiment piece.
5. Wrap a piece of Linen Thread around your four fingers three times.
To create the scenery:
1. Use a sponge dauber or stampin’ sponge to lightly sponge Soft Sea Foam ink along the bottom half and Pool Party ink along the top half.
2. I used my Stamparatus to first stamp the group of trees on the left in Soft Suede ink, the tall single tree in Early Espresso ink, and the single tree on the right in Soft Suede ink, using the hinge-step technique to stamp the second tree.
3. The bottom of the wheelbarrow is stamped in Crumb Cake ink and the top is stamped in Cajun Craze ink.
4. Use all three of the cluster leaf stamps for the leaves, the large cluster in Mint Macaron ink, the medium in Crushed Curry ink, and the small in Cajun Craze ink.
5. I used the flower-like stamp in Mint Macaron and Crushed Curry inks for the leaves at the bottom of the group of trees, the large single tree, and the wheelbarrow, then use the small leaf cluster stamp in Cajun Craze ink.
6. I used the small leaf cluster stamp in Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry, and Cajun Craze inks for the leaves around the bottom of the two separate trees.
After layering the sentiment, I used some adhesive the adhere the linen threat to the back and then cut a strip of the left-over side dimensional to place over top, to keep in place:
The cardstock layers are adhered together and then adhered to the base layer, in the bottom right corner:
The sentiment is adhered in the upper left corner and this completed piece is adhered to an Early Espresso cardstock card base, cut at 5 ½” x 8 ½”, and scored at 4 ¼”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink, and stamp the large single tree in the bottom left corner the same way it was stamped on the card front:
Isn’t this a fun and easy card to make?! It really is very easy to make duplicates of the scenery when you use your Stamparatus for the trees and the wheelbarrow, I made three of these cards! You can easily change the sentiment for the front and inside using the Lovely You stamp set!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!