Hello and welcome to today’s blog post, which features the new Fireside Trimmings stamp set and coordinating Fireside Dies! Whether it’s Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas, this super cute stamp set and coordinating dies have you covered! I just thought this bundle was super cute when I first saw it in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog, it reminded me of the Festive Fireside Bundle from a few years ago that I just loved! So, I thought for me first Thanksgiving themed card with this bundle would be a little different than the “traditional” fall colors!
The base layer is this design from the In Good Taste DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”:
For the card front, you will need:
1. Stamp the wreath stamp in Mossy Meadow ink on Whisper White cardstock, color the leaves in with Light Old Olive Stampin’ Blends, and then use the Light Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends to color in the bow and some of the leaves in the wreath. Die-cut out with the coordinating die.
2. Stamp the fireplace stamp in Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock, color in with Light and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends, and I used the Color Lifter to “lighten” some parts of the fireplace. Die-cut out with the coordinating die.
3. Place some of the Adhesive Sheet on Early Espresso cardstock and use the branch die to cut out two pieces.
4. Stamp the pumpkin stamp in Pumpkin Pie ink on Whisper White cardstock, color in with Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends, and die-cut out with the coordinating die.
5. Stamp the candle holder stamp in Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock, color in with Light and Dark Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends, and die-cut out with the coordinating die.
6. Stamp the candles stamp in Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock, color in with Light Petal Pink and Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, and die-cut out with the coordinating die.
Peel the backing off the Early Espresso cardstock die-cuts and place in each corner of the fireplace. I adhered the fireplace to the DSP base layer, used mini dimensionals to adhere the pumpkins over the die-cut branches, mini glue dots to adhere the candles and candle holders on top of the fireplace mantle, and mini dimensionals to adhere the wreath as shown:
This completed piece is adhered to a Night of Navy cardstock card base, cut at 5 ½” x 8 ½”, and scored at 4 ¼”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment from Gather Together in Night of Navy ink, and adhere a ¾” x 4” piece of DSP along the bottom:
Isn’t this a fun and festive card? The Fireside Trimmings Bundle is so adorable, there are so many options for making a super cute card! One tip I will share that I came across, is that when you are adhering the candles and candle holders, use your snips to trim the bottom of the candle and the top of the holder. To me, this looks better with the candle on top!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!