Hello and welcome to today’s card, which is a fun masculine themed card featuring the Country Club Suite! While this suite is awesome for the golfer in your life, it is also great to make a variety of more masculine themed cards! One of my favorite products from this suite are the Golf Club Dies, not only do they coordinate with the stamps, but there are some super cute accent dies!
The base layer for the card front is this design from the Country Club DSP, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”:
For the front of the card, you will need:
1. Cut a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock at 4” x 2 ½”, spritz with water, and emboss with the Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder.
2. Use the grass die to cut four pieces out of Garden Green cardstock. Since these are cutting and embossing dies, spritz the cardstock with water first.
3. Stamp the golf ball on the tee stamp in Basic Gray ink on Whisper White cardstock, use the Pineapple Punch and Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers to color in the tee and grass, and cut out with the coordinating die.
4. Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the shield shape die. Stamp the sentiment again in Poppy Parade ink and use the small banner die to cut out the block sentiment, this will be adhered to the shield shape cut-out, covering the gray sentiment.
5. Use the triple golf ball die to cut and emboss on a piece Silver Foil Sheet.
Use liquid glue to adhere the embossed cardstock to the DSP base layer. I also used liquid glue to adhere the die cut grass pieces, two pieces from each side. Use mini dimensionals to adhere the die cut golf ball piece in the middle:
The die cut sentiment is adhered with mini dimensionals and the silver golf balls are adhered with glue dots. Using the Take Your Pick Tool helps with picking up and placing the silver golf balls:
This completed piece is adhered to a Basic Gray cardstock card base, cut at 4 ¼” x 11”, and scored at 5 ½”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment in Poppy Parade ink, and adhere a ¾” x 4” piece of coordinating DSP along the bottom:
Isn’t this a super fun card?? This is a great masculine themed card to have on hand for birthdays and Father’s Day! This card design is meant to be simple enough to replicate and use up a sheet of DSP, which would give you six cards!!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!