Hello and welcome to today’s card, which features products from the Country Club Suite! If you have a golfer (or golfers) in your life, this suite is a must! I actually have several golfers in my life, including my husband. So, when I found out about this suite and told him, his response was, “it’s about time!”, yeah, insert eye roll…lol I so excited with the coordinating dies, they are so cute! There are even two coordinating dies for sentiments! Even if this suite may not be for you, definitely check out the Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder!
The base layer for this card is Night of Navy cardstock, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”, and embossed with the Absolutely Argyle 3D EF:
For the card front, you will need:
1. A 2” x 5 ¼” strip of this DSP design.
2. Stamp the golfer in Smoky Slate ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut out with the coordinating die.
3. Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy ink and cut out with the coordinating die.
4. Use the grass die to cut out of Garden Green cardstock.
5. Use the triple golf ball die to cut out of Whisper White cardstock. Tip-this die emboss’ and cuts, however, you will need to use 2 or 3 layers of cardstock for the embossing to show up. I used a scrap of WW cardstock, folded it in half, and then ran it thru the Big Shot three times to get the embossing for this card.
Adhere the DSP strip to the embossed base layer, I used the lines from my grid paper to line it up:
You will adhere the die cut golfer with dimensionals to the DSP, mini dimensionals to adhere the sentiment, snail for the grass, and liquid glue for the golf balls. This completed piece is adhered to a Garden Green cardstock card base, cut at 4 ¼” x 11”, and scored at 5 ½”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment in Garden Green ink, and adhere a ¾” strip of DSP along the bottom. Note-this is the other side of the DSP use on the card front:
This really was an easy card to make! Like I said, this suite is perfect for the golfer in your life, but it’s also good for those Father’s Day cards that you’ll be making (before you know it) or even if you are just looking for a good old masculine themed suite!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!