Hello and welcome to today’s card, which features the Timeless Tulips Bundle! This distinktive stamp set not only has some great sentiments for different occasions, but also has a coordinating punch! This is a great way for you to build up your tulips without a lot of work! I chose to make this card a “get well card” because who wouldn’t love to get a beautiful card when you’re not feeling all that great! For the bouquet, I did some “fussy cutting”, which is pretty easy with this stamp set.
The base layer is this design from the 2019-2021 In Color 6” x 6” DSP in Terracotta Tile, cut at 4” x 5 ¼”:
For the card front, you will need:
1. Stamp the large tulip stamp in Calypso Coral ink on Whisper White cardstock two times and punch out with the coordinating punch.
2. Stamp the medium tulip in Terracotta Tile ink on Whisper White cardstock two times and fussy cut out.
3. Stamp the small tulip in Grapefruit Grove ink on Whisper White cardstock two times and fussy cut out.
4. Use enough Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon to tie into a bow.
5. Stamp both stem stamps in Old Olive ink on Whisper White cardstock two times and fussy cut out.
6. Stamp each of the leaf stamps in Old Olive ink on Whisper White cardstock one time each, punch out the one coordinating leaf with the punch, and fussy cut the other two out.
7. Stamp the sentiment in Terracotta Tile ink on a ½” piece of Whisper White cardstock, snip off at the end, and use the Banner Triple Punch on the other end.
8. Use a ¾” x 1 ¾” piece of Old Olive cardstock for layering under the sentiment and use the Banner Triple Punch on one end.
First, I layered the stems where I wanted them and then adhered them with liquid glue:
Next, I adhered the two medium tulips with liquid glue and the small and large tulips with dimensionals:
I then adhered the other two tulips and one of the leaves with dimensionals:
Finally, I adhered the last two leaves with liquid glue:
The tulle bow is adhered to the “bouquet” with a dab of liquid glue, the sentiment pieces are adhered together, and then adhered to the base layer. This completed piece is adhered to an Old Olive cardstock card base, cut at 4 ¼” x 11”, and scored at 5 ½”:
For the inside, cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4” x 5 ¼”, stamp the sentiment in Terracotta Tile ink, and adhere a ¾” strip of DSP along the bottom:
Don’t you just love this stamp set?? Especially since tulips come in a variety of colors, it is so easy to create a bouquet in your favorite colors! If you don’t like to fussy cut, it is very easy to stamp the stems and tulips and then build up with the punch for the large tulip and leaves! This bundle will be available for purchase starting January 3rd, so don’t forget to add this to your list for the 2020 Mini Catalog!!
Live in the USA? I would love to be your demonstrator! Contact me today to learn more about purchasing Stampin’ Up! products, hosting a party, joining my team or if you would like a complimentary catalog!
You can head over to my online store by clicking the Shop Now! button at the very top to see all available products.
I hope today’s project inspires you to get creative! Please contact me if you have any questions about the products used on this or any other project. I hope you enjoyed today’s blog and thanks for stopping by!